Monday, May 30, 2016

Bonita Rose - May Grace Box | Inside My Journal

Hello there CTK fans and subscribers!
It's Bonita Rose here!
Happy Memorial Day Monday! 


Today I wanted to share with you
a page inside one of my journals!

I'm using this smaller leather bound journal
(found at my local Barnes & Noble)
as an Art Journal/Faith Journal of sorts -- 
so I had to use! some of the stamps included
 in the May Grace Box for this page!

Creating with your monthly stamps doesn't have to be hard!

For this page, I swooshed on some paint, let dry,
stamped my text.
Next I added some journaling lines, I wrote what was
on my heart, added some puffy hearts, some washi, and a flower!

What I wrote here is something
I never want to forget.


Choose Hope




My journaling reads: 

When life changes, and there are times when I am struggling,
Lord, help me to trust in You.
Strengthen my HOPE. 

During the hard times, 
help me to turn my eyes to You.
Only YOU.





Supplies used:
- stamp set, May Grace Box
- puffy hearts, May Grace Box
- washi tape, Illustrated Faith
- Flower and leaf, Prima Marketing
- date stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment