Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Guest Designer

Today on the blog, we would like to introduce you to our December Guest Designer. Say hello to Cristina!

December Guest


Hello! My name is Cristina C. and I am thrilled to be a guest designer this month! I ventured into digital scrapbooking back in 2007, and then, through doing Project life, I got into stamping and paper scrapbooking. Currently I do it all-digital, hybrid, paper, scrapbooking, card making, and Project Life. And I have lots of fun doing it. I'm married, I love photography and good food; I'm a homebody and scrapbooking is what keeps me sane. :)

Here's a little peak into Cristina's creative space:

December Guest

My craft space is in an office room that I share with my husband which I have mostly taken over. I love these little shelves that host some of my most colorful supplies-mists, sequins, glitter tapes, and embossing powders. I also love my Raskog cart from Ikea for hosting my stamp collection.

December Guest

December Guest


Now for a little Q & A with Cristina to get to know our guest better:

How long have you been scrapbooking and why did you start?
I ventured into scrapbooking to make my wedding album in 2007.  I started out as a digital scrapbooker. In 2010 I made my first December Daily album and when I started Project Life in 2012 I fell madly in love with stamping and soon after fell in love with paper too. Now, I do it all-digital, paper, hybrid, scrapbooking, mini albums, Project Life, card making...you name it!

How would you describe your scrapbooking style?
Colorful and simple.

What scrapbookers have influenced you the most?
Ali Edwards (she is the one who got me started with December Daily and Project Life,) Kelly Purkey, and Wilna Furstenberg just to name a few.

What is your favorite thing about kit clubs?
Having all the items selected for me is such a time saver and it's so fun to use things I might not have picked out on my own!

What are your 5 favorite scrapbooking items?
Stamps, patterned paper, puffy stickers, enamel dots, and acyrlic shaps.

How would you describe the Citrus Twist December Kit and what do you love the most about it?
Super versatile!  I was amazed at how many different styles of pages I was able to put together from the kit, which is jam packed with fun embellishments! 

Here is the first of Cristina's beautiful projects made using the December "Wonder" Main Kit:

December Guest

The December Kit is not a holiday kit, yet I was inspired to make a Christmas page and I love how it turned out! I cut up the Basic Gray paper to make a Christmas tree and embellished it with stickers and wood veneer.

December Guest


Thanks you so much Cristina for joining us here at Citrus Twist Kits for the month of December! It has been a pleasure getting to know you better and we are looking forward to seeing the rest of your projects as the month progresses!

To learn more about Christina and to see more of her awesome work, you can stop by her blog or look for her on Instagram @cristinac81.

**Make sure and leave a comment at the end of this post and we will be picking one lucky winner to receive one of Cristina's favorite scrapbooking supplies! Good luck!

10 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you made the tree. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the clean, simple but fun in this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see you here Cristina. I am one of your biggest fans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christina, I love this happy layout and how you used the green pattern paper for a Christmas tree. Love, love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I really like those painted wood chip pieces, too.

      Delete
  7. I love that big, gold ampersand!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how you made the tree and decorated it with ornaments, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete