Saturday, October 10, 2015

3 to Inspire with Aimee Dow


Happy Weekend and welcome to another week of 3 to Inspire.  You can find this challenge here every Saturday for those who need a little extra creative push to get scrapbooking, to keep scrapbooking or for those who just like a challenge and boy do I have it for you this week! Your take on this challenge can be a layout or a PL spread and remember that you'll want to include all 3 prompts on your project.

My prompts for you this week are:

1. Use contrasting colours.
2. Dig out your favourite liquid medium (Ink, watercolours, paint, etc).
3. Bring on the Veneers!

If you need a little inspiration to get you started here is my take:








I am super proud to say that the only things I had to pull from my stash is the neon tag, the digital "progress" file from Paislee Press, oh and of course the black ink. Everything else is from October's Main and Embellishment Kits.

I hope you will all come play along with me. All you have to do in put your entries in the Gallery and/or our Facebook Forum.

Until next time, 

Aimee Xx

2 comments: